.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Gracie is turning 7!

I can't believe it. My baby is turning SEVEN. She's so big and smart and thoughtful...I am so proud of her. She takes an art class on Wednesdays, which she loves, and last night her teacher was especially complimentary. She was discussing with me how Grace thinks like an artist...and called her "brilliant". Of course, I couldn't agree more, but I'm her mama. To have someone who has known her for such short time say that to me, made me, well, beam to say the least. We're going to carry her love for art into her birthday party. We're going to paint ceramics. It should be a grand ol' time!

We took these photos last weekend to put on her birthday card. She was cracking me up insisting on choosing her own poses. I have learned, though, to go with it. The photos are ALWAYS better when she's in charge. Here are just a few.


3 comments:

  1. She is brilliant, I agree! I cant believe it has been 7 years. Happy birthday, Gracie B, the Lee 3 loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are the smartest and most beautiful 7 yr old niece I have. Happy Birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet Gracie.... a true princess!

    Love,
    GiGi

    ReplyDelete